1. You can make or burn bread with fire.
2. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
3. He who is two-faced in this world will have two tongues of fire on the Day of Resurrection.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4873
4. "Whoever has a mustard seed's weight of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise. And whoever has a mustard seed's weight of faith in his heart, shall not be admitted into the Fire."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1998]
5. "Paradise is surrounded by hardships, and the Fire is surrounded by desires."
[Jami at-Tirmidhi - Book 38, Hadith 2757]