1. Lost time is never found again.
2. Leave everything undefined, including yourself. Befriend uncertainty. Fall in love with mystery. Kneel at the altar of Not Knowing. Give your questions time to breathe. And the answers will find you.
3. Turning your passion into your job is easier than finding a job that matches your passion.
4. Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out.
5. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
6. After every storm, there is a rainbow. If you have eyes, you will find it. If you have wisdom, you will create it. If you have love for yourself and others, you won’t need it.
7. When you are looking for something wrong in everything, you will find it.