Figuring It Out Quotes
1. What I found when I got here was a zillion and one products.
It was amazing.
And I started to ask people, now why would I recommend a 3400 over a 4400?
When should somebody jump up to a 6500, but not a 7300?
And after three weeks, I couldn’t figure this out.
If I couldn’t figure this out… how could our customers figure this out?
2. When I’m at the bottom looking up, the main question may not be ‘how do I get out of this hole?’ In reality, the main question might be ‘how do I get rid of the shovel that I used to dig it?
3. Figuring out what the next big trend is tells us what we should focus on.
4. No one has it all figured out, especially not the people who are acting like they do and judging you because of it.
Pretending to be something you aren't because you're trying to please a bunch of judgmental hypocrites and shitheads is not the way to be happy.
Living the life you want to live is.
It really is that simple.
5. I'm trying to figure out if I love art enough to be poor.
6. I’ve spent awhile trying to figure out where I’m going and the only thing I’ve come to realize is it doesn’t matter where, it’s how I get there.
7. It is wiser to find out than to suppose.
8. I decided early in graduate school that I needed to do something about my moods. It quickly came down to a choice between seeing a psychiatrist or buying a horse. Since almost everyone I knew was seeing a psychiatrist, and since I had an absolute belief that I should be able to handle my own problems, I naturally bought a horse.
9. I'm good at figuring out how things work, but I don't know how this happened.
10. Since most of us are just trying to figure it all out, why not be kind and considerate while on the journey?
11. I'm confident in who I am, and I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just being myself: being comfortable with my body, comfortable with my sound, and I'm figuring out who I am.
12. I sat in a world of sorrow trying to figure things out.
I couldn’t because the world isn’t supposed to be figured out.
You’re not supposed to get it.
You’re supposed to flow with it and things come or don’t.
It’s that simple, but we think everything’s complex when it’s just sitting right in front of us.
13. I think my faith as a Muslim is very important.
One of the core values is that you are always trying to build consensus.
So when it comes to figuring out if something is permissible or not in Islam, it's usually a discussion, and people have to come to a consensus in order for something to be approved.