1. Music sounds better when the song describes how you feel.
2. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
3. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
4. I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
5. I'm in love with Kelly Kapoor. And I don't know how I'm gonna feel tomorrow or the next day or the day after that, but I do know that right here, right now, all I can think about is spending the rest of my life with her.
Again, that could change.
6. Beach Rules:
Soak up the sun. Feel the breeze. Rest, relax, reflect.
7. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
8. I just need you and some sunsets
9. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
10. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
11. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...
12. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
13. To diagnose a Personality Disorder, the behaviors and feelings must be consistent across several life circumstances. It should also cause significant distress and impairment in at least two of the following areas:
-the way you perceive or interpret yourself and other people
-the way you act when dealing with other people
-the appropriateness of your emotional responses
-how well you can control your impulses
14. If you see a person showing symptoms of personality disorder, encourage them to seek help. They will get defensive, do not argue with them. Express your feelings and concerns instead.
15. Everybody likes the underdog because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one’s being nice enough to me
16. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
17. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
18. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
19. I love that feeling I get when I see you smile.
20. Only you can give me that feeling.
21. Light: i have feelings for you
Misa: you do?
Light: yes. i feel you're a little bit annoying
22. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
23. Perfectionists can talk about feelings, they can’t express feelings.
24. How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or not they're having enough sex. One will usually say I'm too exhausted. The other feels rejected. Both feel unappreciated and hurt.
25. crying is how your heart feels, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.
26. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.
Tags: Guilt | Passive Aggressive | Manipulation | Bully | Mind Games | Feelings | Needs | Selfishness | Selfish Friends | I Dont Care | Refusal | Saying No | Power | Life | Quotes that make you think |
27. Why people self-harm:
"I usually feel like I have a black hole in the pit of my stomach, at least if I feel pain it’s better than feeling nothing."
28. You can hurt yourself badly, even if you don't mean to.
29. Feelings that make one cut or hurt themselves:
30. Emotional awareness means knowing what you are feeling and why.
31. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
32. Craving is only a feeling
33. Taking Advantage Tactic #8
Playing the Victim. Using exaggerated complaints about their hardships to make you feel sorry for them so they get what they want.
34. One of the quickest ways to become exhausted is by suppressing your feelings.
35. friend: how's it going?
me: good, things are good!
parent: how are you?
me: oh I'm fine!
Twitter: compose new tweet?
me: hellooooo l would like to tell you about my anxiety & my current greatest fears &; let's talk about the impending apocalypse while we're at it
36. It’s hard to espresso my feelings for you.