1. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
2. I love that feeling I get when I see you smile.
3. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
4. I just need you and some sunsets
5. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
6. Beach Rules:
Soak up the sun. Feel the breeze. Rest, relax, reflect.
7. Music sounds better when the song describes how you feel.
8. If you see a person showing symptoms of personality disorder, encourage them to seek help. They will get defensive, do not argue with them. Express your feelings and concerns instead.
9. Jim is my enemy.
But it turns out that Jim is also his own worst enemy. And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
So Jim, is actually my friend.
But, because he is his own worst enemy, the enemy of my friend is my enemy so actually Jim is my enemy.
10. To diagnose a Personality Disorder, the behaviors and feelings must be consistent across several life circumstances. It should also cause significant distress and impairment in at least two of the following areas:
-the way you perceive or interpret yourself and other people
-the way you act when dealing with other people
-the appropriateness of your emotional responses
-how well you can control your impulses
11. I'm in love with Kelly Kapoor. And I don't know how I'm gonna feel tomorrow or the next day or the day after that, but I do know that right here, right now, all I can think about is spending the rest of my life with her.
Again, that could change.
12. Everybody likes the underdog because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one’s being nice enough to me
13. Only you can give me that feeling.
14. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
15. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
16. I always laugh when people try to hurt my feelings.
As if I have any.
17. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
18. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
19. I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
20. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
21. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
22. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
23. Light: i have feelings for you
Misa: you do?
Light: yes. i feel you're a little bit annoying
24. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...