1. Light: i have feelings for you
Misa: you do?
Light: yes. i feel you're a little bit annoying
2. How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or not they're having enough sex. One will usually say I'm too exhausted. The other feels rejected. Both feel unappreciated and hurt.
3. Over a small misunderstanding God will expose how people really feel about you...
4. I want you to let go of all of your insecurities. I want you to reject anyone or anything that ever made you feel like you don’t belong.
5. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
6. You can hurt yourself badly, even if you don't mean to.
7. Emotional awareness means knowing what you are feeling and why.
8. Everybody likes the underdog because everybody feels like the underdog. No matter how successful you are, you always think, No one’s being nice enough to me
9. Perfectionists can talk about feelings, they can’t express feelings.
10. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
11. If you see a person showing symptoms of personality disorder, encourage them to seek help. They will get defensive, do not argue with them. Express your feelings and concerns instead.
12. Just because it's happening and you see it all the time, that doesn't make it right. If it hurts your feelings, then it's wrong. If it degrades somebody, humiliates somebody, make him or her feel small - it's wrong.
13. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
14. crying is how your heart feels, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel.
15. To diagnose a Personality Disorder, the behaviors and feelings must be consistent across several life circumstances. It should also cause significant distress and impairment in at least two of the following areas:
-the way you perceive or interpret yourself and other people
-the way you act when dealing with other people
-the appropriateness of your emotional responses
-how well you can control your impulses
16. Beach Rules:
Soak up the sun. Feel the breeze. Rest, relax, reflect.
17. I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
18. Why people self-harm:
"I usually feel like I have a black hole in the pit of my stomach, at least if I feel pain it’s better than feeling nothing."
19. Women feel emotional turbulence between 5 to 7 days before they begin menstruating. Ignoring your wife’s feelings during PMS is unproductive and can cause further conflict between the couple.
20. Feelings that make one cut or hurt themselves:
21. I like the way I feel when I’ve got nothing to lose.
22. Music sounds better when the song describes how you feel.
23. Only you can give me that feeling.
24. I just need you and some sunsets
25. Guilt trips are a passive-aggressive form of manipulation and bullying. They're designed to give the manipulator exactly what they want at your expense. Your feelings and needs don't matter. By refusing to play their games and act or feel guilty, you disarm them and they lose their power over you.
Tags: Guilt | Passive Aggressive | Manipulation | Bully | Mind Games | Feelings | Needs | Selfishness | Selfish Friends | I Dont Care | Refusal | Saying No | Power | Life | Quotes that make you think |
26. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
27. I'm in love with Kelly Kapoor. And I don't know how I'm gonna feel tomorrow or the next day or the day after that, but I do know that right here, right now, all I can think about is spending the rest of my life with her.
Again, that could change.
28. I love that feeling I get when I see you smile.
29. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
30. How you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
31. Surprise the world with your character and humility to the extent they quit backbiting.
32. Craving is only a feeling