Feeling left out is a bad feeling. You feel ignored and not heard or valued. Here are some quotes that express the feeling of being ignored, how it feels and how to cope with the feelings of being left out and ignored. You may have felt that you are being left out and what you say is being ignored by your friends, siblings, parents or at work.
Feeling Left Out Quotes
1. I'm sick of numbers defining me. My GPA, my Weight, my likes on a picture. Things are not who I am.
2. Maybe the reason nothing seems to be ‘fixing you’ is because you’re not broken.
3. Let's continue to stand up for those who are vulnerable to being left out or marginalized.
4. Whenever you realize that you have been left out, let your presence be known by leaving the conversation, instead of trying too hard.
5. I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone.
6. I will be on the side of the oppressed, of those that are trying to be accepted in this society.
7. It is okay to be alone or to feel that way, it will make you stronger in the long run of things.
8. Do not worry about feeling left out, as long as you love yourself enough, you will survive this.
9. Sometimes, when you are feeling left out all you really need to do is think about your family.
10. There's always anxiety when you start a new job, you're the one guy who doesn't know where the ketchup is.