Feel Good Quotes
1. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
2. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
3. Life is better in flip-flops.
4. High tides & Good vibes.
5. Just remember, first step into Jannah and you’re going to forget everything you’re upset about.
6. May you always have shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.
7. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective.
8. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
9. Sunshine is the best medicine.
10. 4 ways to enhance your mood by releasing "Feel Good" chemicals
2. Lift Weights
4. Eat Dark Chocolate
11. Happiness is ..
A day at the Beach.
12. If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is.
If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.
13. You can control you bad mood by releasing the endorphins aka "the feel good" chemical that the brain releases. This happy neurotransmitter is scientifically proven to enhance mood in humans.
14. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
15. Let the waves hit your feet, and the sand be your seat.
16. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
17. Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.
18. At night, when the sky is full of stars and the sea is still you get the wonderful sensation that you are floating in space.
19. Beach Rules:
Soak up the sun. Feel the breeze. Rest, relax, reflect.
20. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
21. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
22. The waves of the sea help me get back to me.
23. Missing those palm trees
24. I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good.
25. I love that feeling I get when I see you smile.