Here are my favorite Feel Good Quotes that always
calm me down and changes your
positive thoughts and
feelings. These Feel Good quotes will make your heart feel light as a feather. Hope you like it.
Feel Good Quotes
1. I am running away from my responsibilities. And it feels good.
2. When you’re a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are going to be right about that.
3. Beach Rules:
Soak up the sun. Feel the breeze. Rest, relax, reflect.
4. Sunshine is the best medicine.
5. Happiness is ..
A day at the Beach.
6. At night, when the sky is full of stars and the sea is still you get the wonderful sensation that you are floating in space.
7. May you always have shell in your pocket and sand in your shoes.
8. An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.
9. High tides & Good vibes.
10. Missing those palm trees
11. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
12. Just remember, first step into Jannah and you’re going to forget everything you’re upset about.
13. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
14. "So truly with hardship comes ease"
15. You can control you bad mood by releasing the endorphins aka "the feel good" chemical that the brain releases. This happy neurotransmitter is scientifically proven to enhance mood in humans.
16. 4 ways to enhance your mood by releasing "Feel Good" chemicals
2. Lift Weights
4. Eat Dark Chocolate
17. If a woman is upset, hold her and tell her how beautiful she is.
If she starts to growl, retreat to a safe distance and throw chocolate at her.
18. I love that feeling I get when I see you smile.
19. You've survived 100% of the bad days so far. You're doing great.
20. They may forget your name, but they'll never forget how you made them feel.
21. May God speed you. May the Sun not burn your skin. May the rain not make you cold. May stones stay away from your feet. Go like water, and come back like water.
22. Flattery feeds directly into our ego and our self-identity. It makes us feel good about ourselves, so naturally, we are not immune to its charms. In fact, flattery affects behavior outside of our awareness. We have a tendency to respond more positively to situations, people, and products that make us feel good about ourselves.
23. Adult bullies need to make you feel bad so they can feel good. Twisted isn't it?
Hold your head up and chest out. Reality is they envy you! Your success, your looks, your car, your clothes, your job, your friends..something.. there is something about you that they envy. That is why they pick on you to feed their own insecurities and jealousy.
24. Ugly girls are like Unicorns. They don't exist. If you think you are ugly, you must not be a real person because an ugly girl doesn't exist. Yes, I am talking to you cupcake.
25. My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far today I have finished two bags of chips and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
26. the smell of ocean water
27. the sound of rain
28. Our parents are often misunderstood.
When Mom comes and sits in your room, she is not invading your privacy. She is just trying to escape her own thought.
When Dad wakes you up early morning and ask you to take him somewhere, he is trying to bond with you in his own way.
When Dad asks "Where are you going?", it feels like investigation. But he cares for you and just wants to know
Dad's will say "I earn for you all". Dads are weird like that. He just wants you to spend wisely as he has struggled and understands the value of money.
Yes, there is a generation gap. While we grow, they are growing older too. Parents can feel lonely and misunderstood, just like we do.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Parents | I Love My Mother | Mothers Day | Mother | Father | Father and Son | Father and Daughter | Fathers Day | Generation Gap | Real Love | Feel Good | Quotes that make you think |
29. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
30. Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
31. there is nothing
feeling all the feels
32. Just when the caterpillar thought its life was over, it became a butterfly.
33. Eat well and sleep well. That will feed your nervous system and your psyche. As you get older, you look how you feel.