1. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
2. How do you defend against a person who is ready to die?
How do you defend against a person who don’t fear being sent to prison for life?
How do you defend against a person who has nothing to lose?
It’s like trying to defend against a suicide bomber, who has no problem going out in a glorified bang.
3. When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
4. When you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear. When you do the right things in the right way you have nothing to lose because you have nothing to fear.
5. I wouldn't say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I'd like my fear emotion to be less because it's very distracting and fries my nervous system.
6. When I was young, I couldn’t sleep at night because I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn’t anything in the closet but fear. And fear wasn’t real. He said it wasn’t made of anything just…air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that closet and the monster would disappear.