Fear Of Losing Quotes
1. Would I rather be feared or loved?
I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
2. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
3. You don't lose friends. You just learn who your real friends are.
4. Somewhere after you have few successful films, there is a fear of losing what you have got. It is very easy in the beginning, as you are a risk taker, have nothing to lose, and there is no perception about you.
5. The only active force that arises out of possession is fear of losing the object of possession.
6. When you share something that might potentially harm you, remember that reactions such as shock, anger and fear come out of concern for you.
7. It was the way she looked at me the whole time. That look said more than she ever could and, in turn, scared me more than her words alone ever could.
8. Not all people can’t be trusted; that it isn’t inevitable that things will turn negative; that a blip is not the beginning of the end; that you are not your problem; that you do deserve happiness; that you maybe can’t change, but you can affect the people and events around you; that you can win, not all the time, but sometimes in life.
9. Are you allowing your kids to take a reasonable risk?
Or are you being overprotective of the risks that they take?
Mostly raising your children involves a lot of your own fear.