Fear Of Losing Quotes
1. You don't lose friends. You just learn who your real friends are.
2. Somewhere after you have few successful films, there is a fear of losing what you have got. It is very easy in the beginning, as you are a risk taker, have nothing to lose, and there is no perception about you.
3. The only active force that arises out of possession is fear of losing the object of possession.
4. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
5. Would I rather be feared or loved?
I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.