You will find Fathers Day Quotes from a Son and the father-son love quotes here. Share these Quote images with your father.
Father And Son Quotes
1. Happy Fathers day to a Dad who can
& Deal with any Problem
2. My son is going to be way better than I am.
3. Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.
4. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
Dad. Although you are no longer with me, I want you to know how much I loved you when I was lucky enough to have you in my life. I want you to know that even though you are no longer with me, I still think about you and miss you so much.
Happy Fathers Day.
5. I only hope when I have my own family that everyday I see a little more of my father in me.
6. I learned discipline from my father. Not in terms of corporal punishment, but being determined in whatever you do, and sticking with it.
7. Our parents are often misunderstood.
When Mom comes and sits in your room, she is not invading your privacy. She is just trying to escape her own thought.
When Dad wakes you up early morning and ask you to take him somewhere, he is trying to bond with you in his own way.
When Dad asks "Where are you going?", it feels like investigation. But he cares for you and just wants to know
Dad's will say "I earn for you all". Dads are weird like that. He just wants you to spend wisely as he has struggled and understands the value of money.
Yes, there is a generation gap. While we grow, they are growing older too. Parents can feel lonely and misunderstood, just like we do.
Tags: Misunderstanding | Parents | I Love My Mother | Mothers Day | Mother | Father | Father and Son | Father and Daughter | Fathers Day | Generation Gap | Real Love | Feel Good | Quotes that make you think |