You will find Fathers Day Quotes from a Daughter and the father-daughter love quotes here. Share these Quote images with your father.
Father And Daughter Quotes
1. To my Dad..
Thank you for always being there for me. You will always be the first man I ever loved, the first hand I ever held, and my one and only daddy! I know I don't always say it, but you are amazing and I am so lucky to have you as my father. I Love You.
Your Little girl.
2. I'll always be your little girl, you'll always be my hero
3. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
My Father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
4. Happy Fathers day to a Dad who can
& Deal with any Problem
5. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.
6. The best fathers have the softest, sweetest hearts. In other words, great dads are real marshmallows.
7. I think my mom put it best. She said "Little girls soften their daddy's hearts".
8. every girl dreams of being a princess... i have never dreamed of that because i have always been treated like a princess by you.
I Love You DAD!
Happy Fathers Day.
9. Never is a man more of a man than when he is the father of a newborn.
10. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
Dad. Although you are no longer with me, I want you to know how much I loved you when I was lucky enough to have you in my life. I want you to know that even though you are no longer with me, I still think about you and miss you so much.
Happy Fathers Day.
11. A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men
12. When I taught you at eight to ride a bicycle, loping along beside you as you wobbled away on two round wheels, my own mouth rounding in surprise when you pulled ahead down the curved path of the park, I kept waiting for the thud of your crash as I sprinted to catch up, while you grew smaller, more breakable with distance, pumping, pumping for your life, screaming with laughter, the hair flapping behind you like a handkerchief waving goodbye
13. Though she no longer lives here
This will always be her home
The warm and kindest place
Her heart has ever known
14. It's never very easy
Watching someone you love leave
I know that I must be strong
But silently I'll grieve
15. I know she's smart enough
To make it on her own
It's hard to admit
My little girl has finally grown
16. I hope she knows if life gets tough
And she should need a friend
That she can always count on me
Until the very end
17. I may not be able to carry you in my arms anymore, but I will always carry you in my heart.
18. Their are two times when parenting is the most difficult. When the baby first arrives at home, and when the adult first leaves home.