1. No one cares until you are famous!!
2. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
3. I think the most important thing is your integrity. Your family, Your health.
Rest of the things, you can experiment with.
4. Popularity is a bubble. It's a mountain: you can go up really hard but walk down really fast.
5. I try not to be influenced by success or popularity.