1. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms your children
2. In the Schrute family, the youngest child raises the others.
I’ve been raising children since I was a baby.
3. "A man's spending on his family is a deed of charity."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 4006]
4. "O Allah! Give food to the family of Muhammad."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 6460]
5. Ali narrated:
"The Prophet would awaken his family during the last ten (nights) of Ramadan."
6. Of the dinar you spend as a contribution in Allah's path, or to set free a slave, or as a sadaqa given to a needy, or to support your family, the one yielding the greatest reward is that which you spent on your family.
7. "Three follow the deceased, two of them return, and one remains.
He is followed by his family, his wealth, and his deeds.
So his family and his wealth returns, and his deeds remain."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2379]
8. Messenger of Allah (SAW) said to me,
"Dear son, when you enter your house, say As- Salamu 'Alaikum (May Peace and Blessings be on you) to your family, for it will be a blessing both to you and to your family."
9. "When a man spends on his family, seeking reward for that, that is an act of charity on his part."
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 2545]
10. "Whoever fights to protect his wealth and is killed, he is a martyr.
Whoever fights to protect himself, he is a martyr.
Whoever fights to protect his family is a martyr."
[Sunan an-Nasa'i 4094]
11. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
12. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
13. It was narrated that Hudhaifah said:
"I was harsh in the way I spoke to my family, but not to others.
I mentioned that to the Prophet (saas) and he said:
'Why don't you ask for forgiveness? Ask Allah to forgive you, seventy times each day.'"
[Sunan Ibn Majah 3817]
14. "A woman is married for four qualities, for her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion: so get the religious one and prosper."
Every one of you is a shepherd and every one is answerable with regard to his flock.
The Caliph is a shepherd over the people and shall be questioned about his subjects (as to how he conducted their affairs).
A man is a guardian over the members of his family and shall be questioned about them (as to how he looked after their physical and moral well-being).
A woman is a guardian over the household of her husband and his children and shall be questioned about them (as to how she managed the household and brought up the children).
A slave is a guardian over the property of his master and shall be questioned about it (as to how he safeguarded his trust).
Beware, every one of you is a guardian and every one of you shall be questioned with regard to his trust.
16. "The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives."
Grade: Hasan (Darussalam)
[Sunan Ibn Majah Book 9, Hadith 2053]
17. Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
while she was on a journey along with the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him):
"I had a race with him (the Prophet) and I outstripped him on my feet.
When I became fleshy, (again) I had a race with him (the Prophet) and he outstripped me. He said: This is for that outstripping."
18. "They (your wives, O men) are a garment for you and you (men) are a garment for them…”
19. Can you not appreciate that your spouse (especially our wives) they have sacrificed their families, they have sacrificed their surroundings, they have sacrificed their friends, they have sacrificed so much and come to you can you not smile at her and tell her "I love you"?
"I appreciate your sacrifice"
If we don't acknowledge their sacrifices, how is the home going to be happy and how is your wife going to be happy?
20. The Corona Virus is reshaping our world. This tiny creation is reshaping our interest based economy and taking from military budget. It forces people to spend more time with family. It closes pubs, casinos and strip clubs. It forces people to clean themselves constantly and be concerned with their intimate relationships. It forces people to avoid eating things that are harmful to our bodies. It is cleaning the oceans of the pollution of cruise ships and corrupt tourism. It is cleaning the air of the pollution of air travel. Air exposes the greed of the wealthy and the folly of politicians. It forces us to remember death and draw closer to the Creator.
21. A woman wants to love her husband, but at the same time she does not want to lose her family. So do not put yourself and her family in the same scale, because then her choice will be down to either you or her family. And even if she does choose you over her family, she will remain in anxiety, which will then turn into hatred towards you in your daily life.
22. When a you say "I Accept" at your marriage ceremony, you are sayings you accept the responsibility of providing for your lovely wife, loving her and protecting her.
23. Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other
24. Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother and support like a friend. I love you my Brother.
25. You gotta be really deliberate with how you choose to spend your day because those are the moments you’re away from your child
26. It starts in the home. If the father is not in the home, the boy will find a father in the streets. I saw it in my generation and every generation before me, and every one since
27. Sometimes, when you are feeling left out all you really need to do is think about your family.
28. I think the most important thing is your integrity. Your family, Your health.
Rest of the things, you can experiment with.
29. If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?
30. I'm not a hugely social person. Obviously there's a big part of the job that requires that as actors, but it's not the most comfortable for me. I'm a homebody. I don't go out. My life is work and family. There's not a lot in between. That's how I like it.
31. When people go through difficulties together, they become family. A real family.
32. Stay lowkey with:
1. Your Relationship
2. Your Grind
3. Your Family
Nobody needs to know about your business.