These fake love quotes will help you in looking out for fake people around you, and to make a clear distinction between fake love, fake friendships and true real love.
Fake Love Quotes
1. Some people earn love. Some people blackmail others into it.
2. You made me feel so special with your fake sweetness in my presence, but I didn't know... you used to stab me with your real bitterness in my absence.
3. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.
4. If you start a relationship being the other woman, you will never be the only women.
5. Being the other women doesn't make you win. It makes you lose ... your self esteem, your character, your values. You didn't get love, you gained lies, deceit and stolen affections which didn't belong to you.
6. If someone is willing to cheat with you, they will, one fine day, cheat ON you. As much as you hate to admit it, you're not the exception to the rule.
7. But Darling, I don't think you are in love with him. Maybe you're in love with the attention he gives you. Maybe you're in love with what he thinks and what he'd do for you. And maybe, you're a bit too lonely to see the difference.
8. If you are the OTHER woman just remember, that the way you got him is the way you are going to LOSE him.
9. If his marriage "was over" long before he met you, then how come he was still married and living with his wife?
The truth is he is a cheater and you are desperate. Good luck to you both.
10. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because its fake.
11. Silence Speaks Volumes.
People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
12. If people think Barbie is fake, wait until they meet you.
13. If you have reasons to love someone, you don’t love them.
14. I am very cautious of people whose actions don't match their words.
15. There comes a time when silence is betrayal.
16. When You Look At Someone Through Rose-Colored Glasses, All The Red Flags Just Look Like Flags.
17. Closure is a made up thing by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, doesn’t exist in the real world.
18. Pay attention to when and why they want to talk to you.
19. When this is all over, continue social distancing from people who never deserved to be next to you.
20. They don’t miss you when you’re gone.
They miss you when you are doing better.
21. Real love is something you feel, you see it, and you show it. Fake love is just words and nothing more.
22. Don't expect true love from fake people
23. I didn't lose a friend.
I just realized I never had one.
24. People treat you exactly how they feel about you. Be blind if you want to.