Fake Friendship Quotes | Fake People Alert⚠️
Home > Quotes > Fake Friendship Quotes | Fake People Alert⚠️
Here is a list of Best quotes that describe Fake Friends and their Fake friendship.
The characteristics of Fake people is that they are two faced mainly due to some selfish motive in staying friends with you and some are filled with jealousy and envy towards you. Such fake people only stay with you until their purpose is fulfilled by you, or until they have seen you lose so they can feed to their hollow self-esteem and then ghost you.
Here are some hand-picked quotes that will hopefully help in reminding you and me about how to detect fake people and their fake friendships - and how to stay away or acknowledge that we do have some fake friends so we do not over-share our personal lives with them - thereby hurting ourselves later.
Fake Friendship Quotes
1. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Real Friendship | Human Nature |
2. Don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Jealousy |
3. Sorry I annoyed you with my friendship.
Tags: TV Show Quotes | Sarcastic | Fake Friendship | The Office | Ungrateful | Thankless |
4. Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.
Tags: Selfishness | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Ulterior Motive |
5. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Enemy | Selfish Friends | Betrayal |
6. Fake friends leave when times get tough.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Leave | Selfish Friends | Tough Times |
7. Fake friends show their true colors when they don't need you anymore.
Tags: Selfishness | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends |
8. Selfish friends only have themselves in the end.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends |
9. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
Tags: Feelings | Fake Friendship | Mind | Mind Games | Control | Selfish Friends | Emotions | Toxic People | Glad You Are Gone |
10. You don't lose friends. You just learn who your real friends are.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Fear Of Losing | Selfish Friends |
11. A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Exposed |
12. Only a true friend will tell you what others are saying behind your back.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | True Friendship |
13. "What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain."
-Book: Please stop laughing at me, p.128
Tags: Pain | Fake Friendship | Desperate | Foolish | Selfish Friends | Pathetic | True Colors |
14. This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Secret |
15. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends |
16. We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Enemy | Frenemies | Selfish Friends | Ulterior Motive |
17. If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends |
18. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Enemy | Selfish Friends |
19. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
Tags: Failure | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Satisfaction |
20. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Trust | Liar | Secret |
21. A Fake Friend is an enemy in disguise.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Enemy | Selfish Friends | Disguise |
22. Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot.
Tags: Backbiting | Selfish Friends | Fake Friendship | Beware | Criticism |
23. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
Tags: Selfishness | Selfish Friends | Fake Friendship | Pretending | Exposed | Attention | Two Faced People |
24. You made me feel so special with your fake sweetness in my presence, but I didn't know... you used to stab me with your real bitterness in my absence.
Tags: Backbiting | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Stabbing | Bitter |
25. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
Tags: Backbiting | Mind Games | Discussion | Good Ideas | Average | Small | Stupid People | Two Faced People | Annoying People | Toxic People | People Change | Fake Friendship |
26. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Murder | Logic | Quotes that make you think | Victim | Haters | Jealousy | Backbiting |
27. Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don't care.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Real Friendship | Stay Real | Reality | Careless |
28. If an adult bully attacks your self-esteem, become arms length or terminate the friendship.
Tags: Self Esteem | Attack | Distance | Fake Friendship | Toxic People | Jealousy | Insecurities | Bully | Adult Bully | Glad You Are Gone |
29. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because its fake.
Tags: Grass is Greener | Fake Love | Fake Happy | Fake Friendship |
30. What happened when one friend forgot to brew her pal a coffee? Their friendship came to a bitter end.
Tags: Coffee Puns | Fake Friendship |
31. Facebook makes me hate the people I know, and Reddit makes me love the people I don't.
Tags: Reddit | Facebook | Fake Friendship |
32. Silence Speaks Volumes.
People may not always tell you how they feel about you, but they will always show you. Pay attention.
Tags: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words | Silence | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Selfish Friends | Actions | Attention |
33. Don't let negative and toxic people rent space in your head. Raise your rent and kick them out.
Tags: Kick Rocks | Negativity | Toxic People | Fake Friendship | Selfish Friends | Glad You Are Gone |
34. “Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.”
The Tempest - Act 2, Scene 2
Tags: Miserable | Fake Friendship |
35. Losing a friend is better than keeping a fake one.
Tags: Glad You Are Gone | Fake Friendship |
36. Be very careful who you share your weaknesses with. Some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you.
Tags: Weakness | Fake Friendship | Jealousy | Gossip | Talking Too Much | Hurt |
37. People who do not understand your silence will never understand your words.
Tags: Ungrateful | Silence | Fake Friendship | Careless |
38. If people think Barbie is fake, wait until they meet you.
Tags: Mind Your Own Business | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Fake Happy | Reality | Savage Comebacks | Sassy |
39. I am very cautious of people whose actions don't match their words.
Tags: Liar | Hypocrisy | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Promise | Business | Feeling Left Out |
40. I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations.
Tags: Fake Friendship | Energy | Meaningful | Conversation |
41. There comes a time when silence is betrayal.
Tags: Silence | Silent Treatment | Betrayal | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Speak |
42. Pay attention to when and why they want to talk to you.
Tags: Ulterior Motive | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Taking Advantage | Being Nice |
43. When this is all over, continue social distancing from people who never deserved to be next to you.
Tags: Good Vibes | Social Distancing | Corona Virus | Toxic People | Fake Friendship | Fake Love |
44. They don’t miss you when you’re gone.
They miss you when you are doing better.
Tags: Miss You | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Better | Growing Up | Jealousy | Toxic People |
45. I didn't lose a friend.
I just realized I never had one.
Tags: Fake Love | Fake Friendship |
46. People treat you exactly how they feel about you. Be blind if you want to.
Tags: Treating Badly | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Fake Happy | Sad Love | Toxic People | Disrespect | Blind | Reality | Quotes that make you think |