Fake Friendship Quotes | Fake People Alert⚠️
Fake Friendship Quotes
Here is a list of Best quotes that describe Fake Friends and their Fake friendship.
The characteristics of Fake people is that they are two faced mainly due to some selfish motive in staying friends with you and some are filled with jealousy and envy towards you. Such fake people only stay with you until their purpose is fulfilled by you, or until they have seen you lose so they can feed to their hollow self-esteem and then ghost you.
Here are some hand-picked quotes that will hopefully help in reminding you and me about how to detect fake people and their fake friendships - and how to stay away or acknowledge that we do have some fake friends so we do not over-share our personal lives with them - thereby hurting ourselves later.
1. Only a true friend will tell you what others are saying behind your back.
2. If they talk about other people with you, they will talk about you with other people.
3. Fake friends leave when times get tough.
4. One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that 3 out of 4 murders are committed by people who know their victim.
5. Sorry I annoyed you with my friendship.
6. Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot.
7. Fake friends show their true colors when they don't need you anymore.
8. Selfish friends only have themselves in the end.
9. A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
10. This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
11. Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.
12. There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.
13. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
14. Don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you.
15. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
16. We have to be cautious of who we allow in our circle because a frenemy can be more destructive than an enemy.
17. A genuine enemy is more useful than a fake friend.
18. Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
19. A Fake Friend is an enemy in disguise.
20. Better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.
21. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
22. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
23. You made me feel so special with your fake sweetness in my presence, but I didn't know... you used to stab me with your real bitterness in my absence.
24. "What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain."
-Book: Please stop laughing at me, p.128
25. You don't lose friends. You just learn who your real friends are.
26. Neither a fake friend nor a liar can be trusted, with a secret.