1. “The most complete of the believers in faith, is the one with the best character among them. And the best of you are those who are best to your women.”
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1162
2. Your connection with Allah aa a couple will determine how happy you are.
If you are not connected to Allah, you will not have consciousness of Allah, if you don’t have consciousness of Allah and your relationship with Allah is not there, you develop a relation with someone outside of your marriage. Why?
Because Allah is not in the equation.
3. And those who believe and whose offspring follow them in Faith, to them shall We join their offspring, and We shall not decrease the reward of their deeds in anything. Every person is a pledge for that which he has earned.
We shall provide them with fruits and the meat of the kind which they desire.
[Quran- 52:21 and 22]
4. "Whoever has a mustard seed's weight of pride (arrogance) in his heart, shall not be admitted into Paradise. And whoever has a mustard seed's weight of faith in his heart, shall not be admitted into the Fire."
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 1998]
5. Even in your darkest times, He has never left you from your side. He'll never leave you behind. Trust Him.
6. Hijab is Faith, not Fashion.
7. Patience is a beautiful thing. You leave it in the hands of Allah and if it's meant to be, it will be.
8. "...And upon Allah let the believers rely"
9. Togetherness, passion, laughter, faith, trust, and jealousy are the essential ingredients of love
10. Good Morning!
Don't let the length of your trials determine the strength of your faith. This life is temporary and this life is a test.
11. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not imagine. Not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will workout for the best.
12. You'll get, with faith and hope what you think can be yours.
13. Faith is something that is created when you desperately want to hold onto something.
14. In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else's path is wrong.