1. What I'm getting at here is that you can be entrepreneurial without being an entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurial people are passionate about what they do, comfortable taking risks, and quick at moving on from failures.
2. Chill! Your failures are going to make your TED talk longer.
3. "...it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."'
4. Luck is a concept invented by the weak to explain their failures.
5. Failure is a prerequisite to learning.
6. You've gotta be willing to fail. You've gotta be able to crash n burn. If you are afraid of failing, you won't get very far.
7. The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
Tags: Failure |
8. I would say I kind of have an unfair advantage, because I watch reality dating shows like a hawk, and I learn.
I absorb information from the strategies of the winners and the losers.
Actually, I probably learn more from the losers.
9. Take appropriate risks, risks that keep you in the game even if you fail.
10. I never lose.
Either I win or I learn.
11. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Tags: Failure |
12. There are only two things in life that come without effort - failure and dandruff.
13. Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.
14. The real Hero is one who knows how to rise when he falls down.
15. As anyone who starts a business knows, it is a fantastic race.
There is a statistic that hangs over your head - over 90 percent of all new businesses fail in the first three years.
For anyone with even a bit of competitive spirit in them, especially for someone who defines himself or herself as an entrepreneur, these overwhelming odds of failure are not intimidating, they only add fuel to the fire.
The foolishness of thinking that you're a part of the small minority of those who actually will make it past three years and defy the odds is part of what makes entrepreneurs who they are, driven by passion and completely irrational.
16. Suffering is a gift.
In it is hidden mercy.
17. We he had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
18. Lose enough and eventually you will win. It's only a matter of time.
19. You’ll be okay. Not now, but soon.
20. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
21. Even the best people fall down sometimes.
22. If you cannot fail, you cannot learn.
23. If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
24. Great Marketing only makes a bad product fail faster.
25. Someone somewhere (maybe in your circle) wants you to fail. Why give them the satisfaction?
26. I have not failed.
I have just found 10,000 ways that wont work.
Tags: Failure |
27. I failed all my classes and that's why I'm winning. In hindsight, the fact that I was considered a failure for the first 18 years of my life has become the foundation of my success.
28. In order for a blackmailer to be successful, they must know what the target fears. This fear is often deep-rooted such as fear of abandonment, loneliness, humiliation, and failure.
29. The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter.
The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do.
We won because we personally love music.
30. For success, Attitude is equally as important as Ability.
31. Not everything is a lesson Ryan. Sometimes you just fail.
32. Anxiety is experiencing failure in advance.
33. These pains you feel are messengers.
Listen to them.
34. The most dangerous way we sabotage ourselves is by waiting for the perfect moment to begin.
Nothing works perfectly the first time, or the first fifty times. Everything has a learning curve. The beginning is just that - a beginning. Surrender your desire to do it flawlessly on the first try. It's not possible. Learn to learn. Learn to fail. Learn to learn from failing. And begin today. Begin now. Stop waiting.