5 Facebook Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Metadata - The story behind the data.
Getting information is one things, but how it was created - where and by whom - can often be illuminating.
Like most pics people post on Instagram or Facebook, they don't realize they just gifted whatever social media site their camera type, phone model, name and location - all hidden inside the photograph's metadata.
Tags: Data | TV Show Quotes | Photography | Social Media | Facebook | Instagram |
2. If you call yourself an "authoress" on your Facebook profile, you suck at life. You are stupid and your children are ugly. It doesn't matter if you're just trying to be cute and original. You're not. You are about as original as all those other witless twits "writing" the one millionth shitty Fifty Shades clone. Or maybe you're trying to show your 2000 fake Facebook "friends" that you are an empowered feminist who will not stand for sexist terminology. But you're not showing people that you are fighting the good fight, you're showing people that you are a sheep, who's trying just a little too hard to ride the current wave of idiotic political correctness. The word "author" is no more gender-discrimination than the word "person." Do you call yourself a personess? No, of course not, because then you might as well wear a sign around your neck that says, "Hello, I'm a retard.”
Tags: Retarded | Writing | Stupid People | Social Media | Facebook | Cute | Authenticity and Originality | Feminism | Sheep | Sexist |
3. Facebook is like Jail. You sit around and waste time. Write on walls and get poked by people you don't know.
Tags: Funny Jail | Facebook | Metaphor |
4. Facebook makes me hate the people I know, and Reddit makes me love the people I don't.
Tags: Reddit | Facebook | Fake Friendship |
5. With Facebook, you're not really allowed to be unhappy. Think about it: There's only a like button. Yes, you can be angry, but it's only lighthearted rage. On Reddit, perhaps because you can be anonymous, people are willing to be openly sad or angry. They are more honest.