1. Last night so many people closed their eyes to sleep, and never got to open them again. You weren't one of them. Say Alhamdulillah.
2. "...it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."'
3. "And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)"
"These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations."
4. "There will be bounties which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart has ever perceived."
5. She could've stared into those eyes for a thousand years and never noticed the time passing by.
6. I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them
7. May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf, become a river for you in Paradise. Ameen.
8. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
9. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
10. Why do we Cry?
Source: Medical News Today
There are 3 types of Tears
Basal: tear ducts constantly secrete basal tears. It is a protein-rich antibacterial liquid that help to keep the eyes moist every time a person blinks.
Reflex: These are tears come from irritants such as wind, smoke, or onions. They are released to flush out these irritants and protect the eye.
Emotional: Humans shed tears in response to a range of emotions. These tears contain a higher level of stress hormones than other types of tears.