1. "And they who say: O our Lord! grant us in our wives and our offspring the joy of our eyes, and make us guides to those who guard (against evil)"
"These shall be rewarded with high places because they were patient, and shall be met therein with greetings and salutations."
2. "There will be bounties which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human heart has ever perceived."
3. Last night so many people closed their eyes to sleep, and never got to open them again. You weren't one of them. Say Alhamdulillah.
4. "...it is not the eyes that grow blind, but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."'
5. She could've stared into those eyes for a thousand years and never noticed the time passing by.
6. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
7. I think the eyes flirt most. There are so many ways to use them
8. May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf, become a river for you in Paradise. Ameen.
9. Why do we Cry?
Source: Medical News Today
There are 3 types of Tears
Basal: tear ducts constantly secrete basal tears. It is a protein-rich antibacterial liquid that help to keep the eyes moist every time a person blinks.
Reflex: These are tears come from irritants such as wind, smoke, or onions. They are released to flush out these irritants and protect the eye.
Emotional: Humans shed tears in response to a range of emotions. These tears contain a higher level of stress hormones than other types of tears.
10. The worst type of crying is the silent one.
The one when everyone is asleep.
The one when you feel it in your throat, and your eyes become blurry from the tears.
The one where you just want to scream.
The one where you have to hold your breath and grab your stomach to keep quiet.
The one where you can't breathe anymore.
Real eyes realize real lies.
12. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind”
The Midsummer Night's Dream - Act 1, Scene 1
13. The artist must train not only his eye but also his soul.
14. Learning to draw is really a matter of learning to see - to see correctly - and that means a good deal more than merely looking with the eye.
15. I shut my eyes in order to see.