14 Express Yourself Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Express Yourself Quotes
1. People are so afraid of hearing "No" that they often don't even try.
You have nothing to lose by just asking!
A good friend of mine once told me,
"Harv, a closed mouth won't get fed."
Open your mouth!
Say something if negotiations aren't going the way you'd like.
2. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
3. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
4. We don't need to explain our love. We only need to show it.
5. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
6. You owe yourself the love you so freely give others
7. Perfectionists can talk about feelings, they can’t express feelings.
8. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.
9. If you were going to die soon and had only one phone call you could make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?
10. me: [getting my heart shattered into a million pieces] haha no worries
11. Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population.
12. I want freedom for the full expression of my personality.
13. Learn to communicate assertively as this is one of the most important tools for expressing your anger in a healthy way. Share more openly your requests, your boundaries and your opinions with others.
14. Health Anxiety symptoms, most of the time, are reflection of experiences from the past that have lead to your sensitized state.
Symptoms may seem physical but it is in-fact a deeper underlying challenge related to a time where you froze in your life, felt helpless, and you couldn’t express yourself; or a time in your life where your expectations weren’t met and you felt lost and disconnected.