Express Yourself Quotes
1. People are so afraid of hearing "No" that they often don't even try.
You have nothing to lose by just asking!
A good friend of mine once told me,
"Harv, a closed mouth won't get fed."
Open your mouth!
Say something if negotiations aren't going the way you'd like.
2. You owe yourself the love you so freely give others
3. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
4. We don't need to explain our love. We only need to show it.
5. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
6. Perfectionists can talk about feelings, they can’t express feelings.
7. Sometimes, Sabar and Silence is better than expressing how you really feel.
8. The more you know and respect yourself, the more impact you will have on people around you.