1. A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
2. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.
3. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
4. What is in our hearts, we will reveal by our words and our deeds.
5. The plant reveals what is in the seed.
6. If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.
7. People are not who they say but rather who their actions reveal them to be....Be smart about it. Don't fall for the bullshit.
8. Reddit names are unconnected to real-world identities and it's commonplace for users to create 'throwaway' accounts to reveal sensitive information.
9. Why did he NSA whistleblower regret moving to Russia?
He was always snowed in
10. When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.
11. We reveal most about ourselves when we speak about others.
12. Words are never 'only words'; they matter because they define the contours of what we can do.