1. Everybody isn’t your friend. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn’t mean they are all your friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people, so pay attention.
2. A real situation will always expose a fake friend.
3. What is in our hearts, we will reveal by our words and our deeds.
4. The plant reveals what is in the seed.
5. Don’t be too fast to highlight the weaknesses of other people. That is the quickest way of exposing your own weaknesses.