1. Leadership requires creating conditions that enable employees to do the kinds of experimentation that entrepreneurship requires.
2. Startups exist not just to make stuff, make money, or even serve customers.
They exist to learn how to build a sustainable business.
This learning can be validated scientifically by running frequent experiments that allow entrepreneurs to test each element of their vision.
3. Thinking of product development as a series of experiments leads to stronger designs.
4. I think the most important thing is your integrity. Your family, Your health.
Rest of the things, you can experiment with.
5. If any other blogger can replicate your content in an hour, it is not unique content.
To build a unique content, you need to do data analysis, run your own experiments, or interview people to get different responses.