1. We he had everything to gain. And we figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
2. Having someone do certain things for you is like getting someone to chew your food for you.
It might be easier to swallow but it loses all its flavor...
And you want the flavor!
- Ze Frank
3. How can I get any experience until I get a job that gives me experience?
4. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
5. The hustle brings the dollar.
The experience brings the knowledge.
The persistence brings success.
6. Turning 40 is often a big symbolic point in one's life. In the 20s we feel we can do anything, but as the 30s progress we become more mature emotionally, and in terms of work tend to focus. These two things combined: emotional maturity and career focus, often produced an explosion of self-purpose in our 40s.
7. Lory Quotes:
I’m older than you, and must know better.
8. I think the most important thing is your integrity. Your family, Your health.
Rest of the things, you can experiment with.