1. Every man is rich in excuses to safeguard his prejudices, his instincts, and his opinions.
2. Don't hesitate or allow yourself to make excuses. Just get out and do it. Just get out and do it. You will be very, very glad that you did.
3. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
4. You're fluent in lies, excuses and B.S.
5. People who take advantage of others are always the ones that play victim, are unaware or claim to forget, and have excuses for everything. They put you in a situation that you have to work on their behalf.
6. 365 new days. 365 new excuses.