1. I used to be scared of uncertainty; now I get a high out of it.
2. You make me feel like an excited child at a theme park when I’m with you.
3. Tramping is too easy with all this money. My days were more exciting when I was penniless and had to forage around for my next meal... I've decided that I'm going to live this life for some time to come. The freedom and simple beauty of it is just too good to pass up.
4. What did the barista say to the overly excited coffee beans?
Kettle down everyone.
5. I have tried to teach people there are three kicks in every dollar: one, when you make it; two, when you have it. The third kick it when you give it away - and it is the biggest kick of all.
6. There is a fine line between feeling Anxious and feeling excited. You can easily jump from one to the other.
If you feel anxious, you can say that you are actually excited.