1. Arguing kills the sale. Don’t do it.
2. "When the news of the death of Ja'far came, the Prophet said:
'Prepare some food for the family of Ja'far, for indeed something has happened to them that will keep them busy.'"
[Jami` at-Tirmidhi 998]
3. "The one who maintains ties of kinship is not the one who reciprocates. The one who maintains ties of kinship is the one who, when his relatives cut him off, maintains ties of kinship."
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 68]
4. Women like attention and they like to be told clearly that they are loved. So don’t be stingy in expressing your love for your wife. If you become limited in expressing your love, you will create a barrier of harshness between you and her, and there will be a decrease in affection.
5. Ladies like from their husbands what their husbands like from them, i.e. kind words, good looks, clean clothes and a pleasant odour. Therefore, always remain in that state.
6. Talk with beauty or beautify yourself with silence.
7. "Messenger of Allah (pbuh) never hit anything with his hand neither a servant nor a woman"
8. That's what careless words do. They make people love you a little less.
9. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "When your servant brings your food to you, if you do not ask him to join you, then at least ask him to take one or two handfuls, for he has suffered from its heat (while cooking it) and has taken pains to cook it nicely."
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5460]
10. If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
11. Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today
Tags: Tolerance | Arguments | Relationship | Self Learning | Demeaning | Teacher | Experiential Learning | Learning Curve | Learning | Disapproval | Walk In My Shoes | I Dont Know | Knowledge | Etiquette |