1. It doesn't necessarily mean that parents should treat each kid exactly equally because its unlikely the kids need the same thing.
Say one child is getting more attention for their school work than other, it maybe because that child needs that kind of support.
2. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
3. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"
4. Remember There is Hijaab For women but There’s also Hijab For men.
5. Everyone smiles in the same language.
6. To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.
7. Law should be like death, which spares no one.