8 Equality Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. It doesn't necessarily mean that parents should treat each kid exactly equally because its unlikely the kids need the same thing.
Say one child is getting more attention for their school work than other, it maybe because that child needs that kind of support.
Tags: Parenting | Parental Favoritism | Sibling | Equality | Supportive |
2. Al-Aswad said,
"I asked 'A'isha, may Allah be pleased with her, 'What did the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, do when he was with his family?'
'He would do chores for his family, and when it was time for the prayer, he would go out.'"
[Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 538]
Tags: Girl Power | Family | Men and Women | Wife | Husband | Relationship | Equality | Islamic Quotes about Family | Chores | Manly | Nikah | Hadith |
3. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"
Tags: Inspirational Women | Children | Pregnant | Equality | Newborn | Disability |
4. Remember There is Hijaab For women but There’s also Hijab For men.
Tags: Hijab Quotes and Memes | Equality |
5. Everyone smiles in the same language.
Tags: Racism | Equality | Human Being | Language Barrier | Smile | Smile captions for Instagram | Humanity | Peace | Happiness | Happy |
6. To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.
Tags: Equality | Leadership | Oppression | Political |
7. Law should be like death, which spares no one.
Tags: Law | Death | Equality | Justice |
8. To treat every person, no matter what his creed or race, as a special soul, is a mark of Islam.