1. You need to spend all of your time and energy on creating something that actually brings value to the people you’re asking for money!
2. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.
I had to learn the skills I needed and become competent enough to match my confidence, but the thing that surprises me the most is learning that it’s not about how much you know; it’s about how much you care.
We can create anything we want to if we have the passion, the energy, the hustle, and commitment to our vision.
If I had been a jerk all along the way and I didn’t care about people, there’s no chance I would have been able to do this.
3. When you first start off trying to solve a problem, the first solutions you come up with are very complex, and most people stop there.
But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peel more layers of the onion off, you can oftentimes arrive at some very elegant and simple solutions.
Most people just don’t put in the time or energy to get there.
4. Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.
5. You have to be careful that in giving energy, you do not allow yourself to be excessively drained or used.
6. If they lack gratitude, they should lack your attention.
Give your energy to those who appreciate you.
7. Spread the love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
8. I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations.