1. the amount of endurance you develop is determined by the amount of stress you're willing to overcome.
2. endurance is a key indicator of spiritual fitness
3. Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
4. Character produces endurance and persistence when the going gets tough, and life truly is an endurance race, not a sprint.
5. Heroism is endurance for one moment more.
6. This too shall pass.
7. the same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of, not the circumstances.
8. endurance (noun)
the power to withstand pain or hardships; the ability or strength to continue despite fatigue, stress or otherwise adverse conditions
9. To endure what is unendurable is endurance
10. If you can learn to endure pain, you can survive anything. Some people learn to embrace it- to love it. Some endure it through drowning it in sorrow, or by making themselves forget. Others turn it into anger.