1. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
2. Sabr is not remaining quiet and allowing anger to build up inside you. Sabr is to talk about what's bothering you without losing control of your emotions.
3. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
4. Schizoid personality disorder
-little interest in relationships
-not very social
-difficulty in understanding social cues
-may seem emotionally cold
5. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
6. HAPPINESS IS A MINDSET, AN EMOTION, AND A GOAL
7. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
8. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
9. When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.