1. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
2. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
3. When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
4. Schizoid personality disorder
-little interest in relationships
-not very social
-difficulty in understanding social cues
-may seem emotionally cold
5. HAPPINESS IS A MINDSET, AN EMOTION, AND A GOAL
6. Sabr is not remaining quiet and allowing anger to build up inside you. Sabr is to talk about what's bothering you without losing control of your emotions.
7. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
8. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
9. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
10. If you do not learn the right way to deal with emotional pain, you increase your risk of major depression, addiction and suicide.
11. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.
12. The emotions are sometimes so strong that I work without knowing it. The strokes come like speech.
13. Our primary function is to create an emotion and our secondary function is to sustain that emotions.
14. I wouldn't say I have a lack of fear. In fact, I'd like my fear emotion to be less because it's very distracting and fries my nervous system.
15. Anger is a strong emotion that seemingly overwhelms us causing us to sabotage goals, ruin relationships, overstep boundaries and sometimes break laws.
16. It’s totally fine to get angry. It is a feeling and an emotion. Every feeling that you have has a purpose.
What is bad is not the anger, but our reaction.
17. when you are having a panic attack, it’s so incredibly painful that it feels like something is terribly wrong inside your body.
you feel like you are going to die.
That’s intense. If you are feeling that you are going to die there is not much more intensity than that.
18. Never in the history of the world someone has calmed down or relaxed when you say “Calm Down” or “Relax”.
19. We all have emotional baggage. When you just sit with yourself, all of that stuff will come up which is why when people begin meditating, sometimes some will find themselves crying or swamped with feelings.
With meditation, you allow the discomfort. You even welcome the emotions by saying “Here I am. What are you here to tell me”. And it begins to vanish.
20. He who angers you, conquers you.
21. Anger is a primary emotion that quickly triggers the brain - within 1/20th of a second. We often are primed to get angry because we are experiencing “other” issues like Low self-worth, unmet goals, disappointments, abuse, expectations, fear, selfishness, sins, skill deficits, stress or other emotional or relationship problems.
Tags: Anger | Emotions | Trigger | Brain | Self Worth | Life Goals | Relationship Goals | Disappointment | Abuse | Emotional Abuse | Expectations | Fear | Selfishness | Sinner | Soft Skills | Stress | Relationship | Anxiety |
22. Anxiety is a part of us and extremely important emotion. Anxiety can give you ninja-like advantages when faced with a potential car accident, and the fight or flight kicks it at the right time saving us. That is one awesome benefit to having anxiety.
23. The purest form of emotions are divulged when you have palpitations and silent tears while expressing them.