1. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
2. She was a free bird one minute: queen of the world and laughing. The next minute she would be in tears like a porcelain angel, about to teeter, fall and break. She never cried because she was afraid that something 'would' happen; she would cry because she feared something that could render the world more beautiful, 'would not' happen.
3. When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
4. Schizoid personality disorder
-little interest in relationships
-not very social
-difficulty in understanding social cues
-may seem emotionally cold
5. HAPPINESS IS A MINDSET, AN EMOTION, AND A GOAL
6. Sabr is not remaining quiet and allowing anger to build up inside you. Sabr is to talk about what's bothering you without losing control of your emotions.
7. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
8. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
9. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
10. If you do not learn the right way to deal with emotional pain, you increase your risk of major depression, addiction and suicide.
11. Self harm is a form of expression of your pain and intense emotions. Express it through other means such as writing a journal, write a song, take a bath, cuddle a pet, call a friend, exercise, punch a cushion or a mattress or scream into your pillow, squeeze a stress ball, Rip something up (paper, magazine), place rubber bands on your wrist, arms or legs and snap instead of cutting.