Quotes about when you feel Emotionally Drained and feel the emotional exhaustion and burnout due to prolonged stress. Feeling Tired is normal, however, people experiencing emotional exhaustion often feel like they have no power or control over what happens in life. They may feel “stuck” or “trapped” in a situation. These Quotes about Feeling exhausted due to Work or Personal life will help you deal with this emotion in a more planned approach and understand how and why you feel this way.
Emotionally Drained Quotes
1. I need to stop being so emotional about everything.
2. You will always suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you.
True power is sitting back and observing things with logic.
True power is restraint.
If words control you, that means everyone else can control you.
Breathe, and allow things to pass.
3. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
4. For a moment I felt joyful, and then I felt completely exhausted.
5. Schizotypal personality disorder
-belief of having influence over people or events using their thoughts
-misunderstanding behavior of people
-inappropriate emotional response
-avoiding intimate relationship
6. ... If you feel "burnout" setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.
7. How many times have I heard a couple argue about whether or not they're having enough sex. One will usually say I'm too exhausted. The other feels rejected. Both feel unappreciated and hurt.
8. when a girl cries, it's not usually over one thing. It's built up anger and emotions that she's been holding for too long.
9. tears come from the heart, and not the brain.
10. Why do people self-harm?
They choose harming themselves as a way of dealing with emotional pain.
11. Emotional awareness means knowing what you are feeling and why.
12. Signs of being Emotionally Drained:
-Irritated very quickly
-lack of motivation
-sleep issues and nausea
-crying for no reason
13. Emotional exhaustion is a state of feeling emotionally worn-out and drained as a result of accumulated stress from your personal or work lives, or a combination of both. Emotional exhaustion is one of the signs of burnout.
14. People experiencing emotional exhaustion often feel like they have no power or control over what happens in life. They may feel “stuck” or “trapped” in a situation.
15. Emotional Drainage is caused by a long-term stress either in personal life or at work. Stress is subjective; what stresses one person can be absolutely normal to handle for another person.
16. The best way to treat stress is to eliminate the stressor
17. I am emotionally drained. I can go through a day, but at the end, when I am finally in this bed, I'm so fragile & ready to break.
18. Sometimes, the best thing you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not imagine. Not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will workout for the best.
19. Sometimes you are so emotionally drained that even sleep doesn't do anything anymore. You wake up tired.
20. You have to be careful that in giving energy, you do not allow yourself to be excessively drained or used.
21. When you are exhausted from trying, try just one more time.
22. When exhausted and feeling sorry for yourself, at least change your socks.
23. One of the quickest ways to become exhausted is by suppressing your feelings.
24. I would be so exhausted by my determination that I had no strength left to do the actual work.
25. As caretakers, we feel drained when caring for another, and in order to take care of someone else, we need to take care of ourselves at the same time.
26. Rest when you're weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.
27. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.
28. When you know yourself well and do not despise yourself utterly, it is because you are too exhausted to indulge in extreme feelings.
29. Too often we become so consumed with how we spend our days that we lose track of how we are spending our lives.
30. When one is consumed by the sorrows of life, three things give him relief: offspring, a wife, and the company of the Lord's devotees.
31. When I'm tired, I rest. I say, 'I can't be a superwoman today.
32. I am too weary to listen, too angry to hear.
33. The more fearful and curious we become about what problem we might have, the more adrenaline is released, making your symptoms and sensations stronger.
People are unaware that their symptoms are nervous (emotional) in origin and follow a well recognized pattern. The pattern of continuous fear and tension is what breeds anxiety and triggers those symptoms.
34. Many men die at the age of 30, but are not buried until the age of 80.