1. Surely woman has been created from a curved rib, and this is the secret of her beauty, and the secret of the attraction towards her. And this is no defect in her, because ‘the eyebrows look beautiful due to them being curved’. So if she errs, do not rebuke her in a manner in which there is no gentleness, attempting to straighten her; otherwise you will simply break her and her breaking, is her divorce. At the same time do not let her off upon that mistake, otherwise her crookedness will increase and she will become arrogant with her ego. Thereafter, she will never soften for you and she won’t listen to you, so stay in between the two.
Tags: Understanding Women | Marriage | Relationship | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attraction | Mistake | Strictness | Discipline | Heart Break | Divorce | Let It Go | Arrogance | Ego | Soft | In between | Balance | Relationship Balance | Nikah |
2. Do tasks which will humble you, which will break your ego.
3. Your worst enemy is hiding within yourself, and that enemy is your nafs or false ego.
4. Above all, we must avoid the pitfalls of tribalism.
If we are divided among ourselves on tribal lines, we open our doors to foreign intervention and its potentially harmful consequences.
5. A: When I was young, I left a trail of broken hearts like a rockstar. I'm not proud of it.
B: You're kind of proud of it. You work it into a lot of conversations.
6. The ego is the veil between Humans and God.
7. The path to the Truth is a labour of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide! Not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your nafs with your heart. Knowing your ego will lead you to the knowledge of God.
8. sometimes it's not ego. it's self-respect.
9. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
10. May my Lord not make me enslaved to my ego and befriend the satan.