Duniya/Dunia Quotes in English with Images 🖼️
Dunya quotes in English, from authentic hadith and quranic quotations and from islamic scholars. Dunya (Dunia/Duniya) in Islamic teachings is the reference to the worldly life and this life is temporary. Dunya is accompanied with Aakhirah - which is life after death. So here is a compilation of Dunya and Akhirah quotes.
Also check out, Life is a Test quotes and Temporary Life quotes
1. God is with the broken-hearted. When your heart breaks, it’s a good thing – the breaking of the heart is what opens it up to the light of Allah. The dunya is designed to break your heart, to crush it.
2. This is not Jannah.
Dunya wasn’t meant to be perfect.
3. "You exhausted your pleasures during your worldly life and enjoyed them, so this Day you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation because you were arrogant upon the earth without right and because you were defiantly disobedient."
4. Marriage is eternal unity of two souls who had met long before being born into this temporary world!
5. This life is not real. I conquered the world and it did not bring me satisfaction. God gave me this illness to remind me that I’m not number One; He is.
6. The world that beats for Allah is always a stranger among the hearts that beat for the dunya (world).
7. Sometimes talking to
is all you need.
8. Don’t expect your spouse to be perfect. He/she is only the dunya version of themselves. Their ‘perfect’ version is saved for Jannah.
9. Our train is heading towards death, and we are worried about life.
10. Everything is a metaphor. Everything is a sign and contains a lesson. Don’t reflect on how quickly Ramadan came and went, without realizing that in this is a sign of how quickly this life will come and go.
11. "This world is but provisions, and there is no provision in this world better than a righteous wife."
[Ibn Majah: Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1855]
12. "Everyone shall taste death.
And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.
And whoever is removed away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful.
The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)."
13. Never lose hope. Stay close to Allah and when you mess up, go back to Him. Never, ever stop going back to Him. Repent often. Cry to Allah. And hold on tight-with your life-to His remembrance and to prayer. If you do this, you may get wet, but insha Allah never drown in this ocean of dunya.
14. The best love is when you find someone who makes your Imaan rise, who makes you more pious and who helps you here in the Dunya because that person wants to meet you again in Jannah.
15. Before anything can break your heart, it must first own your heart. Stop handing your heart to dunya-it'll stop breaking it.
16. This world cannot break you—unless you give it permission. And it cannot own you unless you hand it the keys—unless you give it your heart. And so, if you have handed those keys to dunya for a while—take them back. This isn’t the End. You don’t have to die here. Reclaim your heart and place it with its rightful owner:
17. Allah is so merciful to us that even though this life is a test, He has allowed us to enjoy what is permissible of it to ease our journey back to Him.
18. The more you let go, the higher you rise.
19. We shall test you through fear, hunger, loss of life, property, and crops. (Muhammad), give glad news to the people who have patience
20. Mother was your door to this Dunya, mother will be your door to Jannah.
21. If you take a child and you throw the child up there is a point where you see this, they go into this state of complete panic and then when they come back to your arms they are laughing. That is dunya, I guarantee you, that moment, that is your life, you came from God and you are going back to God and there is just a moment when you are in a complete state of panic but just relax, you are in good hands. Just relax.
22. What can you do with me? My jannah is in my heart! If you take me to jail, I will make zikr of Allah. If you exile me out of my land, I will make takaffur. If you execute me, I would be a shaheed. What can you do with me? Because I am not limited to this dunya. I am living for al-akhira!
23. Your life is nothing more than a love story. Between you and God. Nothing more. Every person, every experience, every gift, every loss, every pain is sent to your path for one reason and one reason only: to bring you back to Him
24. "Whosoever begins the day feeling family security and good health; and possessing provision for his day is as though he possesed the whole world."
[Riyad as-Salihin: Book 1, Hadith 511]
25. To hide your Charity and good deeds is a test of your Thinking, and to hide the flaws of others is a test of your Character.
26. The truth is, when we thought we were looking for a good husband or a good wife or a good job or a lot of money or a lot of fame, we were really just looking for God. So it’s no wonder that we got disappointed when the husband, the wife, the job, the money or the fame didn’t fill our need—or our emptiness.
27. "She is his wife in the world and in the Hereafter."
28. Life is temporary but Jannah is forever.
29. Don't sell your akhira by letting people in this dunya break you so much that you lose the warmth of your heart and the kindness of the soul.
30. The life of this world
is only the enjoyment
(a deceiving thing)."
31. This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.
32. If you are looking for happiness in this world (dunya), you're in the wrong place.
Tags: Dunya |
33. I cannot stay with you forever in this temporary Dunya, but at the gates of Jannah, I'll be waiting for You.
34. He who is two-faced in this world will have two tongues of fire on the Day of Resurrection.
Sunan Abi Dawud 4873
35. The world is a prison for the believer and Paradise for the disbeliever.
36. Whoever wants to have everlasting peace and well-being with no affliction does not understand the meaning of Allah’s commandments, nor does he perceive the meaning of submission to Allah. Every soul (either believing or disbelieving) shall inevitably taste suffering in this world, for this life is based on hardships. Man lives between comfort and suffering.
37. Life is a journey toward knowing Allah.
38. O my son! The dunya (world) is a deep ocean in which many have drowned! Let your ship be taqwallah (fear of Allah), and load your ship with Iman-billah (believe in Allah), and let her sail be tawakkal (trust) on Allah! Insha'Allah you will survive then.
39. A life that ends at death, with no existence beyond it, is a life not worth living.
40. This life, all of it, is nothing but a single chapter of a novel with numerous chapters, and death is not the end of the adventure, it is the beginning of it.
41. Don't sell your akhira by letting people in this Dunya break you so much that you lose the warmth of your heart and the kindness of the soul.
42. Everything in life is a gift, a test, and a blessing, all at the same time.