1. Your inappropriateness knows no boundaries.
2. You cannot awaken a person who is pretending to be asleep.
3. You guys I’m like really smart now. You don’t even know. You could ask me, Kelly what’s the biggest company in the world?
And I’d be like, ‘blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah.’ Giving you the exact right answer.
4. Tell him to call me ASAP as possible.
5. Let's have an auction
6. Two weeks ago, I was in the worst relationship of my life. She treated me poorly, we didn't connect, I was miserable.
Now, I am in the best relationship of my life, with the same woman. Love is a mystery.
7. When I was five, I imagined that there was such a thing as a unicorn.
And this was before I had even heard of one, or seen one.
I just drew a picture, of a horse, that could fly over rainbows, and a had a huge spike in its head. I was five! Five-years-old. Couldn't even talk yet.
8. I had a great summer. I got west nile virus, lost a ton of weight. Then I went back to the lake. And I stepped on a piece of glass in the parking lot, which hurt. That got infected. Even though I peed on it...
9. There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
10. Q:Why did the chicken cross the road?
Response:I don't know, why?
A:To get to the house of a dumbass.
11. A: I wasn't hurt that badly. The doctor said all my bleeding was internal. That's where the blood's supposed to be.
12. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept | Paper |
13. Taking Advantage Tactic #9
Feigning Ignorance or Confusion. Playing dumb, or acting like they don’t know what you’re talking about, which can throw you off balance and make you doubt yourself.
14. I saw a book titled "Anxiety and Depression for Dummies" yesterday in the store... Not sure if it is appropriate to label someone looking for mental help a "dummy".
15. My dad died when we couldn’t remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to “be positive,” but it’s hard without him.
16. If I wanted to kill myself I would climb up to the top of your ego and jump to your IQ
17. The thing about smart people is they sound crazy to dumb people.
18. I can only explain it to you. I cannot understand it for you.
19. You just made a surprising amount of sense.