8 Drowning Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Top five things to avoid in life:
Your taste in music
Choking on horse pee
Drowning in a shallow pool of vomit
Tags: Tasteful | Music | Burn | Drowning |
2. O my son! The dunya (world) is a deep ocean in which many have drowned! Let your ship be taqwallah (fear of Allah), and load your ship with Iman-billah (believe in Allah), and let her sail be tawakkal (trust) on Allah! Insha'Allah you will survive then.
Tags: Dunya | Islamic Quotes for Children | Drowning |
3. Never lose hope. Stay close to Allah and when you mess up, go back to Him. Never, ever stop going back to Him. Repent often. Cry to Allah. And hold on tight-with your life-to His remembrance and to prayer. If you do this, you may get wet, but insha Allah never drown in this ocean of dunya.
Tags: Forgiveness | Hopeful | Crying | Dunya | Repent | Holding On | Drowning |
4. If you can learn to endure pain, you can survive anything. Some people learn to embrace it- to love it. Some endure it through drowning it in sorrow, or by making themselves forget. Others turn it into anger.
Tags: Endurance | Learning | Sadness | Forget about it | Anger | Drowning |
5. Nobody ever drowned in his own sweat.
Tags: Workout | Fitness | Sweat | Courageous | Strong | Drowning |
6. Sometimes you don't realize you're actually drowning when you're trying to be everyone else's anchor.
Tags: Taking Advantage | Help | Be Kind | Realization | Too Late | Trying | Validation | Drowning | Drowning |
7. Missing you comes in waves.
Tonight, I'm drowning.
8. He was swimming in a sea of other people’s expectations. Men had drowned in seas like that.
Tags: Expectations | Swimming | Sea | Pleasing | Drowning |