1. It is easier for one to take risks and to chase his dreams with a mindset that he has nothing to lose.
In this lies the immense passion, the great advantage of avoiding a materialistic, pleasure-filled way of life.
2. Nobody should have to go to work thinking, ‘Oh this is the place that I might die today.’ That’s what a hospital is for.
An office is for not dying. An office is a place to live life to the fullest. To the max.
To…an office is a place where dreams come true.
3. I feel like all my kids grew up, and then they married each other. It’s every parent’s dream.
4. Yes, I have a dream, and it’s not some MLK dream for equality. I want to own a decommissioned lighthouse. And I want to live at the top. And nobody knows I live there. And there’s a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.
5. Perfectionism is a dream killer, because it’s just fear disguised as trying to do your best. It just is.
6. Islam is my deen
and Jannah is my dream.
7. Don’t just dream of Jannah,
work for it.
8. This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.
9. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.
10. The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.
11. You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.
12. Fathers Day quotes for dads who have passed away
My Father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
13. doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will
14. I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep.
15. Tonight...my dreams are yours.