1. Although they may do this in ways which seem harmless, it’s a common tactic to trigger fear and doubt.
2. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
3. When in doubt, pray Istikhara.
4. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
5. Taking Advantage Tactic #3
Denial. Refusing to admit they’ve said or done something, which can make you begin doubting yourself.
6. THAT FEELING WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FEELING