1. Although they may do this in ways which seem harmless, it’s a common tactic to trigger fear and doubt.
2. If I doubt your intentions I will never trust your actions.
3. When in doubt, pray Istikhara.
4. I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
5. Taking Advantage Tactic #3
Denial. Refusing to admit they’ve said or done something, which can make you begin doubting yourself.
6. THAT FEELING WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE FEELING
7. When a symptom arises, don’t fight with it by asking “are you gonna get worse? Are you connected to a disease or illness?”.
This much focus on a particular symptom eats up on the person’s willpower and their ability to engage in whats taking place in the present moment. Start understanding what your body is trying to tell you. Look at what you are suppressing, the fears, the angers, the doubts, the un forgiveness towards yourself and others.
You must be open to taking in those messages, and using them to be able to resolve what your body wants you to resolve.
Stop fighting what you are fighting with on the inside, and begin understanding them.