9 Domestic Violence Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Domestic Violence Quotes
1. Violence against women and girls is a problem of pandemic proportions. At least one out of every three women around the world has been beaten, coerced into sex, or otherwise abused in her lifetime with the abuser usually someone known to her
2. “violent or aggressive behaviour within the home, typically involving the violent abuse of a spouse or partner.”
3. Domestic Violence:
“violent or abusive behavior directed by one family or household member against another”
4. Domestic Violence:
“the situation in which someone you live with attacks you and tries to hurt you”
5. Domestic Violence:
“acts of violence or abuse against a person living in one's household, especially a member of one's immediate family.”
6. “Domestic violence is violence that takes place in the home, especially by one person against their partner.”
7. You learn about anger in the family you grow up in; you watch and listen to the adults around you who model for you how and when to express it. And you learn that it can be respected, that it can be avoided, or that it can be abusive.
8. Physical bullying is the use of physical intimidation, threat, harassment or harm.Examples of physical bullying include physical attack, simulated violence (such as raising a fist as if to strike, or throwing objects near a person), extortion, date rape, marital rape, domestic violence, sexual harassment at work, personal space violation, physical space entrapment, physical size domination, and numerical domination (ganging up on a victim).
9. Many bullies are also cowards: When their victims begin to show backbone and stand up for their rights, a bully will often back down. This is true in schoolyards, as well as in domestic and office environments.