1. The doctor said, if I can't find a new way to relate more positively to my surroundings, I'm going to die.
I'm going to die.
2. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
3. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
4. If you need 144 rolls of toilet paper for a 14 day quarantine, you probably should've been seeing doctor long before COVID-19
6. never underestimate a phlebotomist who survived 2020 coronavirus pandemic
"I love you to the bones."
This is the vocabulary of a burgeoning subculture of web sites known as "pro-ana," meaning pro-anorexia. Created primarily by young women who have anorexia or bulimia, or are in recovery from one or both of the disorders, these sites have been making headlines and horrifying parents and doctors for several years.
8. The beautiful part about writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time...
Unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
9. Hello Doctor.
I already diagnosed myself on the Internet.
I am only here for a second opinion.
10. A football player goes to the doctor and says "It hurts whenever I touch my face, knee and elbow."
The doctor says,
"You've broken your hand."