10 Disrespect Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. Mood swings are not to be treated as a “free pass” to be disrespectful and hurtful with your family.
Tags: Mood Swings | Disrespect | Treating Badly | Hurt |
2. Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
Tags: Haters | Hate | Disrespect | Treating Badly | Heart |
3. Someone tells a demeaning joke, and you feel your skin crawl. Someone speeds through a stoplight, nearly missing a child, and you get angry. That’s a sign that a boundary has been crossed for you. Something important to you has been threatened, disregarded, or mocked.
Tags: Anger | Word Meaning | Crossing the Line | Threatening | Disrespect | Mocking | Importance | Self Respect | Boundaries |
4. Sometimes the boundaries need reinforcing from time to time. This may sound like a parent-child relationship - and it is that way. But we are not doing it in an authoritarian way, we are doing it in a friendly, supportive way. But we are also being assertive about our boundaries being understood and respected.
Tags: Crossing the Line | Repeat | Parenting | Relationship | Authority | Demanding | Friendliness | Supportive | Assertion | Understanding | Respect | Disrespect | Responsibility |
5. Respect yourself and other will respect you.
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Disrespect | Self Love | Self Respect | BBW |
6. You can’t force someone to respect you, but you can refuse to be disrespected.
Tags: Respect | Self Respect | Force | Disrespect |
7. People treat you exactly how they feel about you. Be blind if you want to.
Tags: Treating Badly | Fake Friendship | Fake Love | Fake Happy | Sad Love | Toxic People | Disrespect | Blind | Reality | Quotes that make you think |
8. Kids can exhibit favoritism between mom and dad.
This can hurt the feelings of the parent.
The obvious feeling is feeling rejected,
“I HATE YOU MOM.”
That’s rejection plus lack of respect.
Usually, they don’t mean it.
Tags: Parenting | Reject | Anger | I Hate You | Hurt | Self Respect | Disrespect |
9. A lot of things that we think our spouse or kids “should” do, the ability to self-regulate, be motivated, respectful, and complying by the boundaries and rules - all of those things are skills.
They are struggling, and they need skills and you are there to coach them, not be angry at them every time they have a slip up or say something that trigger you.
Compassion will just come naturally.
Tags: Compassion | Anger | Relationship | Parenting | Life Struggle | Disrespect | Respect | Life Coach | Crossing the Line | Trigger |
10. do you react in situation rather than think it through?
someone calls you an inconsiderate idiot and you feel angry.
someone cuts in front of you on the freeway and you feel angry.
someone attacks your friend and you feel angry.
someone tells you that you will not get the pay increase that you think you deserve, and you feel angry.
What causes you to feel anger? what do all of the situations have in common?
Tags: Anger | Overreacting | Idiot | Rude | Reasons | Job | Deserve | Expectations | Disrespect | Boundaries |