1. The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them.
2. There’s always going to be someone who doesn’t like you.
3. Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet (pbuh) was more shy than a virgin in her separate room. And if he saw a thing which he disliked, we would recognize that (feeling) in his face.
4. It is in the women’s nature to be ungrateful towards their husbands and to deny favours. If you were to be nice to her for her whole life but you grieved her once, she will say, “I have never seen any good from you”. So don’t let this attitude of her make you dislike her or to run away from her. If you dislike this feature of hers, you will be pleased with some other good habits within her, so create a balance.
Tags: Understanding Women | Ungrateful | Husband | Islamic Quotes for Husband | Attitude | Dislike | Running Away | Pleasure | Good Habit | Relationship Balance | Balance | Nikah | Deny | Human Nature |
5. If there is one thing I dislike, it is the man who tries to air his grievances when I wish to air mine.