1. If after an argument, your partner goes out for hours without telling you where they are, this indicates that they are punishing you for the disagreement by intentionally causing you to worry or feel anxious
2. If those who do not possess knowledge avoid the scholarly discussions, disagreement will end.
3. If you agree with somebody, don't nod "yes".
If you disagree with somebody, don't nod "no".
Simply sit there, take it all in and the only thing you're allowed to do is ask questions so you can understand what they mean and why they have the opinion that they have, and from where they are speaking. And at the end, you will get your turn.
4. Tolerance isn't about not having beliefs. It's about how your beliefs lead you to treat people who disagree with you.
5. It is not helpful to keep bringing up issues we have already resolved. It only makes the current disagreement worse. Please stop doing this.