1. Kathir ibn 'Ubayd said,
"When someone in the family of 'A'isha had a child, she did not ask, 'Boy or girl?'
'Was he created well-formed?'
If the answer was 'Yes,' she said,
'Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.'"
2. Things Covid-19 pandemic has proven:
1. The job you were told couldn’t be done remotely can be done remotely.
2. Many disabled workers could’ve been working from home, but corporations never wanted them to.
3. Internet is a utility, not a luxury.
4. Universal healthcare is necessary.
3. I’ve had tons of bullies who would call me retarded, even on my Facebook page. It’s sad and it really hurts. I want to tell people not to use the word. Don’t say your friend’s retarded when they do something foolish. If you have a disability, keep working hard. Whatever it takes, do it, and don’t be mean to people.
4. Your legs are tired and you still have to stay on your feet another hour at work. You love a child who's finding her independence through emotional distance from you. A long-term relationship could be losing its spark. It's finals week in college. You're trying to start a business and it's struggling. You've got a chronic health problem or a disability. Sometimes people don't appreciate your work. You're being discriminated against or otherwise treated unjustly. The body ages, sags, and grows weary.
Sometimes things are difficult.