15 Difficulty Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
1. We blossom through every hardship.
Tags: Blossom | Hardship | Positive Thinking | Difficulty | Motivational Islamic Quotes On Life | Aesthetic |
2. I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing; Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up... and handle it.
Tags: Keep your head up | Difficulty | Handle it |
3. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
4. Silence is always harder than words. We can say more things in silence than with fancy words.
Tags: Korean Drama | Silence | Difficulty | Silence Speaks Louder Than Words |
5. Patience, kindness and acceptance are often hard to find, and admitting when you’re lacking in those areas can be even more difficult.
Tags: Be Kind | Patience | Accept | Hard To Find | Admitting | Lacking | Difficulty | Self Learning |
6. Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.
Tags: Life Struggle | Difficulty | Road | Beautiful | Destiny | Travel |
7. There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.
Tags: Life Struggle | Soul | Hitting Rock Bottom | Hardship | Difficulty | Funny Motivational | Funny Depression |
8. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
Tags: Life Struggle | Prayer | Easy | Life Is Easy | Strong | Difficulty | Hardship |
9. Your legs are tired and you still have to stay on your feet another hour at work. You love a child who's finding her independence through emotional distance from you. A long-term relationship could be losing its spark. It's finals week in college. You're trying to start a business and it's struggling. You've got a chronic health problem or a disability. Sometimes people don't appreciate your work. You're being discriminated against or otherwise treated unjustly. The body ages, sags, and grows weary.
Sometimes things are difficult.
Tags: Life Struggle | Work Life | Kids | Relationship | Health | Disability | Unappreciated | Discrimination | Treating Badly | Difficulty |
10. To observe that life contains unavoidable difficulty is not to minimize its impacts or to suggest that we should give up trying to make life better. But people - me included - add a lot of unnecessary frustration, anxiety, and self-criticism by resisting difficulty - often with an underlying attitude of "it shouldn't be this way."
Try the attitude of accepting difficulty instead of getting aggravated by it. It's a lot more peaceful.
Tags: Life Struggle | Inevitable | Frustrated | Anxiety | Self Doubt | Accept | Difficulty | Peace | Resisting |
11. In the moment, start by acknowledging any stress, weariness, frustration, anxiety, or pain. Open to the impact on your body and mind of whatever is difficult. Let the experience be whatever it is. Try to step back from it and observe it. Let it flow . . . flowing through you . . . and flowing on out the door.
Tags: Life Struggle | Stress | Frustrated | Anxiety | Pain | Difficulty | Experience | Mindset | Health Anxiety |
12. Notice that when you stop resisting a difficulty, it starts feeling less difficult.
Tags: Life Struggle | Difficulty | Strategy | Resisting |
13. Say to yourself: this is difficult and that’s OK . . . I accept the difficulty here . . . yes, it’s difficult, and so what?
Tags: Life Struggle | Difficulty | Self Awareness | Accept |
14. The greater your storm,
the brighter your rainbow.
Tags: Rainbow | Storm | Hardship | Difficulty |
15. Thinking is difficult.
That’s why most people judge.
Tags: Judgemental | Thinking | Walk In My Shoes | Perspective | Empathy | Difficulty |