1. We blossom through every hardship.
2. I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing; Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up... and handle it.
3. It doesn’t get easier, you just get better at it.
Tags: Easy | Difficulty | Tough | Tough Times | Better | Journey | Enjoy The Journey | Startup | Entrepreneurship | Social Entrepreneurship | Business | Online Business | Weight Loss | Overwhelmed | Overweight | Life Struggle |
4. Silence is always harder than words. We can say more things in silence than with fancy words.
5. Patience, kindness and acceptance are often hard to find, and admitting when you’re lacking in those areas can be even more difficult.
6. Difficult roads always lead to beautiful destinations.
7. There’s nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.
8. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.
9. Your legs are tired and you still have to stay on your feet another hour at work. You love a child who's finding her independence through emotional distance from you. A long-term relationship could be losing its spark. It's finals week in college. You're trying to start a business and it's struggling. You've got a chronic health problem or a disability. Sometimes people don't appreciate your work. You're being discriminated against or otherwise treated unjustly. The body ages, sags, and grows weary.
Sometimes things are difficult.
10. To observe that life contains unavoidable difficulty is not to minimize its impacts or to suggest that we should give up trying to make life better. But people - me included - add a lot of unnecessary frustration, anxiety, and self-criticism by resisting difficulty - often with an underlying attitude of "it shouldn't be this way."
Try the attitude of accepting difficulty instead of getting aggravated by it. It's a lot more peaceful.
11. In the moment, start by acknowledging any stress, weariness, frustration, anxiety, or pain. Open to the impact on your body and mind of whatever is difficult. Let the experience be whatever it is. Try to step back from it and observe it. Let it flow . . . flowing through you . . . and flowing on out the door.
12. Notice that when you stop resisting a difficulty, it starts feeling less difficult.
13. Say to yourself: this is difficult and that’s OK . . . I accept the difficulty here . . . yes, it’s difficult, and so what?
14. The greater your storm,
the brighter your rainbow.
15. Thinking is difficult.
That’s why most people judge.