1. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
2. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.
3. Proud to be a medical assistant. Making a difference, not just a living.
4. Respect is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique
5. Don’t try to be the ‘next’. Instead, try to be the other, the changer, the new.
6. A man tries to make his mark. A gentlemen strives to leave his mark.
A man accepts a favor. A gentleman returns the favor.
A Man gives orders. A gentleman inspires.
7. No matter what the age of the bully, they are opportunistic and tend to prey on people they perceive as a threat or they dislike because of differences.
8. If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
9. Whats the difference between a Ferrari and Depression?
I don't have the Ferrari.
10. If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference.
They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
11. If man is to survive, he will have learned to take a delight in the essential differences between men and between cultures. He will learn that differences in ideas and attitudes are a delight, part of life's exciting variety, not something to fear.
12. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
13. You're always going to get different personalities within a team.