1. Don’t try to be the ‘next’. Instead, try to be the other, the changer, the new.
2. Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference
3. Respect is appreciation of the separateness of the other person, of the ways in which he or she is unique
4. Proud to be a medical assistant. Making a difference, not just a living.
5. A man tries to make his mark. A gentlemen strives to leave his mark.
A man accepts a favor. A gentleman returns the favor.
A Man gives orders. A gentleman inspires.
6. No matter what the age of the bully, they are opportunistic and tend to prey on people they perceive as a threat or they dislike because of differences.
7. Sit with winners: the conversation will be different.