1. I’m on a seafood diet, I see food and I eat it.
2. A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
3. Be proud of your extra pounds.
Studies state that fat people are harder to kidnap
4. Tips to cope with PMS
1. Healthy Diet
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink lots of water
4. Calming down with Prayer, meditation and dhikr.
5. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
6. How to handle Mood Swings
-stick to a routine for eating and sleeping
-exercise every single day
-get sound sleep
-Pray, Dhikr, Yoga, Meditation
-Find a creative outlet to express your feelings
-Find someone to talk it all out, a friend, spouse or a medical professional
7. Your body is precious. It is our vehicle for awakening. Treat it with care.