1. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), is a reference doctors and mental health professionals use to help diagnose mental health conditions.
2. Symptoms of a personality disorder can also be caused due to some medical problem which is not necessarily characterized as a type of personality disorder. This can be understood by taking blood tests.
3. People with Personality disorder do not find any problem with their behavior and believe they are normal. This can be upsetting for them if you tell them that they might have a Personality disorder.
4. If you see a person showing symptoms of personality disorder, encourage them to seek help. They will get defensive, do not argue with them. Express your feelings and concerns instead.
5. Mood Swing Triggers
-a big change in your life
A doctor can tell you if you are experiencing mood swings because of a lifestyle change or if there is some other underlying issue.
6. Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure that you are not in fact, just surrounding yourself with assholes.
7. A football player goes to the doctor and says "It hurts whenever I touch my face, knee and elbow."
The doctor says,
"You've broken your hand."