1. What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.
2. Voicing a limit or a boundary is not the same as a demand. It's telling someone what you prefer, where you stand on something. You are not demanding anything, or telling them they are wrong. You are just asserting your own values, your desires or your limits.
3. Be clear with your desires.
4. My Nafs screams out for what it desires. But my will to be free screams louder.
5. You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.
6. "Paradise is surrounded by hardships, and the Fire is surrounded by desires."
[Jami at-Tirmidhi - Book 38, Hadith 2757]
7. NAFS =
desires and free will.