1. If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.
2. Taking Advantage Tactic #3
Denial. Refusing to admit they’ve said or done something, which can make you begin doubting yourself.
3. If someone is willing to cheat with you, they will, one fine day, cheat ON you. As much as you hate to admit it, you're not the exception to the rule.
4. If his marriage "was over" long before he met you, then how come he was still married and living with his wife?
The truth is he is a cheater and you are desperate. Good luck to you both.
5. Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.
6. You can give a person knowledge, but you can't make them think. Some people want to remain fools, only because the truth requires change.
7. I Need To Go Take A Shower So I Can’t Tell If I’m Crying Or Not.
8. You are a terrible person.
Don’t ever convince yourself of anything else.