6 Demotivational Work Quotes with Images 📸🖼️
Demotivational Work Quotes
1. If we can write down your Job, we can find someone cheaper to do it. In fact, the thing we might find to do it might not even be a person.
2. I work hard all day. I like knowing that there’s going to be a break. Most days I just sit and wait for the break.
3. 1. The poor work and work
2. The rich exploit the poor
3. The police protect the rich
4. The taxpayer pays for all 3
5. The voter votes for all 4
6. The banker robs all 5
7. The lawyer misleads all 6
8. The doctor bills all 7
9. The undertaker buries all 8
10. The politician lives happily because of all of it
4. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
5. Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.
6. Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. That is against their interests. They want obedient workers, people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork. And just dumb enough to passively accept it.
Tags: Government | Education | Thinking | Interest | Rules | Planning | Strategy | Political | Quotes that make you think | Work Life | Demotivational Work | Smart | Dumbness | Stupid People | Citizen | Accept |