1. I work hard all day. I like knowing that there’s going to be a break. Most days I just sit and wait for the break.
2. The uncertainty of parenting can bring up feelings in us that range from frustration to terror.
3. I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive, and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little.
But on pretzel day?
Well, I like pretzel day.
4. ... If you feel "burnout" setting in, if you feel demoralized and exhausted, it is best, for the sake of everyone, to withdraw and restore yourself.
5. The depressed phase of Bipolar Disorder
-staying in bed for several days
-unmotivated, sad - even suicidal